UFS Explorer Standard Recovery is a free trial software application from the File & Disk Management subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English, Russian and it was last updated on 2009-08-03. The program can be installed on Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64.
UFS Explorer Standard Recovery is fast and comprehensive data recovery and undelete program for FAT/NTFS, HFS/HFS+, UFS/UFS2, XFS/ReiserFS/Ext2/Ext3, NWFS file systems.
With UFS Explorer Standard Recovery you may:
- Recover files from most used file systems of different OS: UFS/UFS2 (BSD, Solaris, Unix, Adaptec SnapOS), XFS/ReiserFS/Ext2/Ext3 (Linux), HFS/HFS+/HFSx (MacOS), ISO9660/UDF (CD/DVD), NWFS (Novell), FAT and NTFS (Windows) with system locked files access;
- Virtually reconstruct file system after data or storage damage and after partition formatting;
- Back up partitions or entire disks for further analysis and data recovery;
- Undelete deleted files on FAT and NTFS file systems that were deleted from or without Recycle bin;
- Recover deleted and lost files from other file systems;
- Find and recover data from partitions, that were lost due to faults in disk re-partitioning, hardware failures, virus attacks and so on;
- Make heuristic data analysis to recover deleted or lost data from behind existing partitions or unpartitioned disk space;
- Access data on virtual disks of leading virtualiztion software.
UFS Explorer Standard Recovery supports physical disks, USB mass storage devices (including some digital cameras, MP3 players etc.) and set of virtual disks: Parallels Workstation, VMWare products, MS Virtual PC, MacOS .DMG (both raw and 'chunked' with ZLIB compression), plain RAW disks image files as well, as disk images in its own, solid-compressed format.
It auto recognizes different styles of disk partitioning, including basic and dinamic disks, BSD slices, MacOS partition map and no partitoning at all.
UFS Explorer products support Unicode file names on all supported file systems.
UFS Explorer Standard Recovery (version 3.15.3) has a file size of 1.79 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 283 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.